Terms & Conditions
When you purchase a product from Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand website you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and are accepting the following Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand terms and conditions. All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes GST (10%). Pricing may be changed at our discretion and without notice. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. Typographical Errors: In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or due to incorrect information received from our suppliers, Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand has the right to cancel the order.
Returns & Exchanges
We would like you to read our Returns & Exchanges Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing products via our website. Your order signifes your agreement to be bound by these Purchase & Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand and you the customer.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you ordered online once you've had the chance to see it first-hand, you are welcome to return it to us within 10 days, unused and in a pristine sale-able condition with the original packaging and we will refund your cost of goods. Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand will even cover cost of shipping back.
Please ensure you contact us frst before returning any goods. Please contact us with your name, order number, product name, and reason for return. Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand will then give you written authorisation to return your package with return postage details, do not return the item without this authorisation from us.
Damaged & Faulty Items
Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand packages your items with care, so the occurrence of transit damage or faulty items is very rare, but should it occur please contact us.
1. You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense, costs will be recharged to the customer.
2. The damaged item/items must be returned within 10 days of contact with customer service.
3. No returns or exchanges will be given after 10 days.
4. Postage costs are at the expense of the customer unless the item is deemed faulty.
5. The product(s) must be new, i.e. unused, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled, and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
6. All freight costs for returns and deliveries of exchanges (excluding faulty goods) will be at the customer's expense. Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand can not be held responsible for any products lost/damaged in transit.
7. Refunds or exchanges will not be given on digital product
8. After assessing the condition of the returned products and if your refund is approved, we will send you an email confirming that your refund has been issued. Refunds will generally be processed within seven (7) business days of our receipt of returned products.
9. All refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to purchase the products. There may be delays in the provision of the refund that may be caused by the issuing bank. Please contact us if you have not received your refund within ten (10) days of us notifying you that a refund has been issued.
Most orders are sent by Registered Australia Post e-parcel service, ensuring that your order can be traced. Occasionally we also use selected couriers. If no-one is at home when Australia Post or the courier delivers, you should receive a 'calling card' explaining where to collect the parcel from the Post Office (or for couriers, how to arrange redelivery). If no-one will be at home during the day, you might consider having the order shipped to a work address. All orders require your signature on delivery unless you tick 'Authority to Leave' and leave special delivery instructions in the Comments Box during Checkout for the order to be left in a safe location should you not be at home. Please note, however, that by doing so you take responsibility should the order go missing after it is delivered.
Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand respects your privacy and treats your personal info as private. All personal details provided to us will be kept safe, secure and confidential and will not under any circumstances be distributed to third parties. Your details will be kept safe on a private database for YOld Angler - Australia & New Zealand use only.
All content, including site design, text, graphics and images are the property of Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand and are protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is ft for purpose or use. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand however, shall have no liability to any entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this site. Old Angler - Australia & New Zealand reserve the right to correct and amend inaccurate information and are not bound in any way through the publication of incorrect information to honor or commit to obligations as a result of those inaccuracies. The information contained on our site is general in nature and is not an endorsement of any particular product.